Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Disappearing KP

Last night B put K to bed and he went to check on her about 20 minutes later. She wasn't in her bed so he checked J's room. No K in bed in J's room. B came and asked me if I had seen her and I said no so we began searching. I looked in J's room again thinking she may be hiding under the covers. She wasn't there so I looked in all of the closets, upstairs and bathrooms. B. checked the living rooms. No K anywhere. Now I was getting a little frightened. We checked the doors and they were still locked. B. looked in the backyard. Now I started saying her name. I walked in J's room and again said her name. About that time I see an arm come out from under the comforter that is folded on the end of J's bed. We had piled the pillows with shams on them on top of a folded comforter at the end of the bed while J was sleeping. K. said she had gotten scared and had gone to J's room and hid under the comforter and pillows and had fallen asleep.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture