Sunday, July 22, 2007

J and the things he says


The other day I took the kids to get ice cream and J said, "look at my muscles." I told him how strong he is and he said, "Mom, let me see your muscles." Oh great! I look around and quickly show him my muscle. He says, "Mom, it is perfect!"

Today B was talking to J about preschool. B said since J is 90% potty trained he could go to school. J said, "Boys don't do school."
It looks as though J wants to really stay home with Mom.

J and K were in the bath tub together and J pulled the plug so the water was draining out and K and I didn't even acknowledge him. He wasn't getting the attention he wanted so he said, "I didn't do it." I will give him an A for effort to get attention.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture