Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bible Verse

The kids have started a new program at church and they have memory verses from the Bible. This weeks verse is Phil. 2:4 and it is "None of you should look out just for your own good. You should also look out for the good of others." Tonight as I am tucking the kids in to bed I asked J. what the verse was and he said, "None of you should look out for bad guys but look out for good guys." Close but not quite what I was looking for.
J. was the youngest in his class and they are asked to memorize the Bible verse and one thought for the month. This month it is initiative--seeing what needs to be done and doing it. The teacher asked if anyone could tell her the word of the month and its definition and J was the only one in his class that could give her the word and definition. We were very proud of him.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture