Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Flu Shots

We went for flu shots today and this time I made B. go with us. J. made the comment before we got there that he couldn't wait to get his shot because he was tough. He said he wanted to go first because he was strong and wouldn't cry. I am thinking it's all big talk until we get there. The nurse calls us back and asks who would go first and without hesitation J walks up and gets in the chair. He didn't even flinch when she poked him. He got down and I went next. Then I thought I better make K get her shot next. When she saw me looking at her she took off out the door and down the hall. I finally caught her and carried her back to the room. B. had to hold her in his lap and J and I held her hands. J was so sweet. He just looked so worried for K. After the shot K kept saying, "She's mean! That's a mean doctor!" Talk about embarrassing. Another round of shots down! Just 13 years of flu shots left and maybe she will be able to go get them on her own at 18.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture