Sunday, September 21, 2008

School

J has been asked to switch days at preschool. He was going on Tues and Thurs but his teacher thinks he is bored. I had to laugh when she told me because he may be somewhat bored but I think he is more active than the other little boys in his class and she is thinking this is boredom. He went to get a drink of water and came back with some in his cheeks. He squeezed his cheeks and water shot out of his mouth onto the desk and a little boy who was sitting across from him. The teacher said he is very sweet but she has to get on to him sometimes. I have so many stories to tell on this kid when he is dating.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture