Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Show me some love!!

K has really got to learn what NOT to say!

Someone told her she looks like me and she says, "UGHHHH!" I asked what was wrong and she says, "Who wants to look like an old lady?"

K has let me know that I am not allowed to wear a pony tail to her school. She said, "Mom, you look more beautiful with your hair down." I know it looks better but on windy days it sure is easier to wear a pony tail. I did show up at her school with a pony tail and she let me know immediately that she had already told me not to wear a pony tail to her school.

The other night K and I were going to a store together and the radio was on. She said, "Mom, that sounds like you singing." I am thinking okay, maybe I don't sound as bad as I think I do. Then she says, "Why do they play songs that bad on the radio?"

If this is 6 just think what the teenage years hold.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear! You are going to have your hands full. She is a hoot!

Christy R said...

Kids say the darnest things! And K is blessed to look like her mother ;-)

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture