Monday, May 18, 2009

Here we go again!

Not much time passes before we have some sort of minor emergency around here. J decided to stick a pixo up his nose today. A pixo is a hard ball until it gets wet and then it gets sticky like glue. When it is stuck up the nose it gets sticky. J told me he needed a tissue because his nose was stuffy. I got a tissue for him and noticed he was diligently using it for about 10 minutes. Finally I asked what he was doing and he said, "I put a pixo ball up my nose." You have to be kidding. Why would someone put a pixo up their nose? A look up the nose and I could barely even make out a ball. He had worked it way up in there. I called B and asked if he had any suggestions and his friend told me to try having him blow it out. I covered his good nostril and he blew. It flew across the bathroom. At least I didn't have to take him to the doctor.

3 comments:

Christy R said...

Oh, that boy! He's as bad as Abby! Never know what they'll do next!!!

Unknown said...

He definitely keeps you on your toes!!

Tanya said...

I know it wasn't funny at the time, but I am rolling just thinking about this! Too funny. You made my day!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture