


Today was the first day of 2nd grade for K and the first day of K for J. They both had a great day! J walked in to class put his backpack in his locker and went straight to work. K is an old pro at this school thing by now so I didn't expect any problems with her. When I pulled up at the school to pick them up they were both grinning. I think it is so wonderful that they are excited about school. J said to me, "I was afraid that I was going to be bad today, but I was good." Poor kid acted shocked that he could be good. When we got home school my sweet boy said, "Mom come in here and hug and kiss on me."
1 comment:
Ahhh. I love it. Hope is that easy when Nixon starts!!
Post a Comment