After much consideration K and J will be transferring schools. K qualified for the gifted program and only 2 schools in our town offer these services. She was really upset at first and refused to even consider it. I told her to please pray about it and give it some thought. The next morning she told me she would give it a try. We were told that if she doesn't like it she can transfer back to her old school. J will also be changing schools because they allow siblings to transfer too. This will make a longer commute for them but I think it will be good for them. J isn't happy and as of right now is telling me he will only go to the new school for one day. That won't quite work but we will get it all ironed out.
On another note, I am scheduled to be induced on July 7. So if I don't go into labor before then we will have a precious little girl on July 7. I am scheduled for one more ultrasound on June 1 just to make sure the tumor is gone and to check the size of the baby. The doctor said she is having a hard time believing the tumor is gone because she said it is strange that one that size would disappear so quickly. I know God can do ALL things!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment