The kids overheard B and I talking about the Brett Favre controversy and K asked what was going on. I tried to explain without too many details. I said, "He has a girlfriend on the side." J said, "On the side of what?" Love the innocence. I got to explain that he was married with a girlfriend outside of the marriage and how God feels about that.
We have finally broken down and decided to get a dog. The notes left around the house that read, "Dear Mom, Can we get a dog? Please, please, please!" and pictures that the kids have drawn with their imaginary dog were just too much. B and the kids went to the store to get the supplies to build a doghouse. We were eating dinner and explaining to the kids that the dog would stay outside and I said I didn't want a dog in my kitchen. J said, "Yeah, you might accidently slip and cut it with a knife." That isn't exactly my reason for not wanting a dog in the kitchen but....as clumsy as I am I guess I might slip.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment