Thursday, December 15, 2011
December 2011
So much going on! As most of you know B got a job offer in Dallas and he feels that he should take the position. Our house is now on the market and we put our land for sale yesterday. B starts his new job on Dec. 27 and the kids and I will stay here until the house sells. Both kids initially said they wanted to move. I asked J what he thought that meant and he said he thought we would come back to Oklahoma every two weeks to visit. I explained that we wouldn't be able to come back that often and he decided he didn't want to move. Tonight K was nearly crying and said she couldn't stop thinking about all of her friends and how much she is going to miss them. We will more than likely live in a rental house and build a house. The logistics of it all are so overwhelming at the moment but I know that it will all work out and I have to take it day by day. Please pray for a smooth transition for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
We're sure going to miss you guys but I know God has a great plan for your lives! Let me know if I can help out with anything! Praying for you guys ;-)
Post a Comment