Tuesday, December 12, 2006
K. and her boyfriends
B. took K. to school today and the teacher stopped him as he was leaving. She told him we are in trouble when K. turns 16. He said, "You mean about all of her boyfriends?" The teacher said, "Yes, I know she already has a boyfriend and his name is D." Which D. goes to church with us and he is also her best friend's boyfriend. The teacher and B. laughed about this and B. left. On his way out he ran into D's Dad and he told B. his son has a girlfriend and it is K. So, it boils down to this K. has many boyfriends (her cousin included) and most of them can't know they are her boyfriends because "they will break up with her if they know" but there is one who knows he is her boyfriend. The life of a 4 year old!! How times have changed. I didn't have a boyfriend until 6th grade and I only had one at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Hey Kel, I like your blog page. Have you been hearing about all the stuff going on at Cactus? Crazy isn't it.
Brandy
Post a Comment