We might as well make this blogging a family affair. Thanks T. for getting us all with the times. Today we had flu shots and of course Daddy wasn't able to go with us. My drama queen, I mean daughter, got to go first due to her kicking, screaming, hitting and yelling, "Don't do it!!!" For some reason the health department doesn't have the most understanding people working for them. The nurse got on to me because my fingernails left marks on my daughter's arm while trying to put my arm over her elbow and my legs over her legs and keeping her left arm still. Needless to say the nurses comments only received a fake smile. I thought about letting K. loose on the nurse but decided smiling might be the better option. After all, it was the nurse that she was mad at not me.
Thank goodness our son only cried for a second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
I am for the "letting her go on the nurse" idea myself = )
Post a Comment