Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Surprise!
Well, I guess I should start with the shocking news that I found out I am pregnant a week ago Monday. This was extremely shocking news since I thought my problem was once again my thyroid. So trying to come to grips with being pregnant was taking quite some time. Then yesterday I started having issues and called the doctor who immediately told me to go to the ER. In the ER they ran all kinds of tests. I had an ultrasound that detected that the baby was still alive and I hadn't yet miscarried. The heartbeat was there but weak. The heartbeat was 100 bpm when it should be 140-160. The ultrasound indicated that I would more than likely miscarry because there is blood under the placenta. With this being said I have not miscarried yet. The doctors said they were 80% sure I would miscarry. My ob/gyn doesn't want to see me until Tuesday. Please pray that God's will be done. I am just very concerned for the well being of the baby. I want what is best for the baby. Whatever that may be. Please pray for this situation because I am sitting at home everyday thinking and praying just waiting to see what happens. B will be home Friday and will hopefully get to go to the doctor with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
2 comments:
First, let me tell you that my heart knows exactly how you feel. I am praying for God's plan in your life and just know I am hear for you. From someone who knows the hurt, guilt and sadness you are feeling. Call me any time!
Post a Comment