Wednesday, November 25, 2009
More Shocking News
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and we found out that I had been pregnant with twins. One of the twins didn't make it, but the other one is doing great. According to the doctor the heartbeat is 148 which is well within the normal range. Only time will tell, but it looks as though we are going to have a baby around July 12. We aren't sure if we will find out the sex due to already having one boy and one girl. We may just be surprised. I am told I can't go to the gym anymore so I am going to miss my workout friends. I will be back at it next summer though (and I am sure I will need it in the worst way!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
2 comments:
WOW, Kelly! I am so sorry for your loss and also excited for your pregnancy!! I will be praying for you all. WOW!!! Happy Thanksgiving :)
Wow! That's exciting, crazy, sad, and good... all at the same time.
I drove past your house today and mentioned to Alan that I wondered how it was going (we've been gone for a week)).
I'm glad to hear that it is going to be okay.
Post a Comment