I asked the kids to help carry in some things from my car and J said he would help me. He carried in K's coat and then he sat down on the bed next to K and he got a big grin on his face and said, "So which one of us do you like best?" I laughed and he said, "No, really which one do you like best?"
Yesterday after school J said one of his friends accidentally kicked a beanbag in the air and it landed on his eye. He said, "I had a black eye for a minute." We had to explain it isn't a black eye just because it turns red.
While B was gone on a week long trip I was putting the kids to bed and K kept getting out of bed and coming in my room saying she was scared. She used all the dramatic effects from shaking, crying and acting like she was so frightened she couldn't speak. So I put her back in bed for the fourth time and I decided to listen to what was going on in her bedroom. I heard J say, "Okay, K follow me and watch and learn. Just watch and learn." They got out of bed and started out the bedroom door when I stepped around the corner and they both screamed and ran back to bed.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment