Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Dog situation
Okay, I know some of you will get a laugh out of this. Our new dog is really weird. I mean REALLY weird. He is 6 months old and doesn't have any of the typical puppy behaviors except for chewing. We try taking him on walks and we have to drag him out of the doghouse. He keeps trying to run back to the house while we are on the walk so he can get back in the doghouse. We call him and he won't come. He avoids us. My husband decided I wasn't spending enough time with the dog when he is out of town. He told me I needed to pet the dog every day. The neighbors must think I am crazy because I have to crawl in the doghouse to pet the dog. I finally convinced my husband that this abnormal behavior isn't going to cut it so he called the breeder and they said he could return him and get a new puppy that was born just 18 days ago. We have to wait until he is 8 weeks old but the kids are hoping for a dog that likes to run and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment