Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hobby/Business?




I really enjoy making crafts and I have started painting and decoupaging crosses or other wooden items. B cuts my objects out and he does a wonderful job. I made a few things for friends and teachers. Now I am considering doing this as a small business. There probably isn't a huge market for this unless I go to craft shows but I really enjoy it and it is something I can do out of my home.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Those are amazing! I need to buy some from you!!

kellyl said...

Thanks Tanya! Just let me know size, color, etc. I would love to make them for you.

Christy R said...

Those are AwEsOmE, Kelly!!! You should definitely sell them. You could start a blog just for the items you make and sell. You should also post your creations on Owasso Area Moms!

Keep up the great work!!!

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

Wow Kelly!!!! Those are beautiful!!! I would love to have one! Those look great, and you should sell them!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture