Friday, February 25, 2011

K wants a surprise baby

I have had the birds and the bees talk with K. She said it is just gross. She also informed me that she was not ever doing that so she would have to adopt OR she could have a surprise baby like I did this past summer when I had baby K. Well, I had to explain that surprise babies come from the same place as planned babies. She said, "Oh, that stuff isn't stored inside of you and you are just surprised when it makes a baby?"

1 comment:

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

That is soooo funny! I'm dreading that talk, but I guess I better have it soon. It's been a long time coming, actually, but I just don't want to take away her innocence! But I suppose if her friends are finding out too, I really better get on the ball so I can be the first one to tell her about it.
Anyway, I thought her idea of the surprise baby was hilarious!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture