Yes, I am slow. I am finally posting about our Spring Break vacation to San Diego. We had a really good time. My mom was able to join us and we got to hang out with her at Lego Land, the San Diego Zoo and the beach. We ate at so many good restaurants. We were all amazed at how many different things that could be made of legos. The San Diego Zoo was equally amazing. I could not help but be in awe of the wonderful Lord that created all of the creatures we saw. Oh! I didn't mention the workout you get at Lego Land and the zoo. We walked from 4-6 hours at each place.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Finally!!!
Yes, I am slow. I am finally posting about our Spring Break vacation to San Diego. We had a really good time. My mom was able to join us and we got to hang out with her at Lego Land, the San Diego Zoo and the beach. We ate at so many good restaurants. We were all amazed at how many different things that could be made of legos. The San Diego Zoo was equally amazing. I could not help but be in awe of the wonderful Lord that created all of the creatures we saw. Oh! I didn't mention the workout you get at Lego Land and the zoo. We walked from 4-6 hours at each place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment