J is always saying things that make us laugh. Just a few things we got a laugh about while on vacation:
Look! That restaurant is called Naked Pizza. I guess it forgot it's cheese.
Mom, if aliens were real you would be the best mom in outer space.
Look at the BIG church. Some BIG Christians must go there.
This is one he said since we have been home:
Today at school Bryce and I were comparing our muscles. Mine are a little bigger than his. I need to lift weights tonight so when I go to school tomorrow mine are a lot bigger than his. He lifts weights for a few minutes and says, "Wow, look how much bigger they are!" I explained that he needed to eat protein to make muscles so he was eating dinner and he said, "Did you notice I am chewing on my left side? That is because my left muscle isn't as big as my right one and the protein needs to go to my left muscle."
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment