Saturday, December 22, 2007
Questions
The questions are flying around here lately. K. asked my why God made elves have pointed ears. So who was Santa before Santa was born? When was the first Christmas? Why does Santa wear glasses? How can Santa sneak into a house so quietly? Now on to the Easter bunny. Is it really a giant bunny or is it a person? I explained that I would think it was a bunny due the name Easter bunny. She said, "Well, I would think it is a parent." Alright, I think she is on to us. Then she finishes with, "A parent with a bunny costume that they hide and the kids don't know about it." Ok, I think she may be one to figure it out at an early age. She has put more thought into it than I ever did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment