Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Anyone for onion pie?

It was really cold the other night and B had promised K he would take them for ice cream after dinner. I did not want to get out so I suggested I make dessert and B added that he would take them to lunch and out for ice cream the following day. The kids agreed that this was a good idea.
I am in the kitchen cooking and K comes in and asks what I am making. I said, "Onion pie." She was so upset she slammed my cookbook closed and started crying. She threw herself on the floor and continued to sob. I explained to B what the problem was and he told K that he loved onion pie and so did J.
I finally told her that I was kidding and that I was making brownies. She quit crying and went on her way.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture