Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Catch the flying hutch
Last night was eventful as usual at our house. K and J decided to push the hutch on top of our computer desk off into the floor. I caught the hutch before it hit the ground not before it smashed the printer, the trim on the door, the hutch itself and the wall. The hutch is broken and it will never be the same. I had the kids bring me the phone while I was holding the hutch (I wasn't strong enough to lift it back onto the desk)and I called the neighbor who came over and helped me lift the hutch back onto the desk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Oh My! What a mess. I don't even know my neighbor's numbers. Mental note to get those BEFORE I need them!!
Post a Comment