Sunday, February 3, 2008

The race is on....

J, K and one of their friends were running when we were leaving church and J being the youngest was not about to be outdone. He was giving it his all and he looked over to make sure he was even with the older kids and smack! He ran right into the Chapel door that was propped open. Poor thing! So much for keeping up with the big kids.
We went to lunch and then came home and the weather was so beautiful we decided to play outside. The kids played on their bikes, on the scooter and then decided to play baseball with the automatic t that shoots out the balls. J decided he wanted to figure out how the machine worked so he was looking inside it just as it shot out one of the soft balls. It smacked him in the forehead and it sent him back three steps before he landed on his bottom. We were all laughing so hard. Thank goodness he thought it was funny because I couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Christy R said...

Poor Jackson!!! Boys are so tough! You can imagine the reaction I'd get if that happened to my girls. They'd still be crying right now!

Tanya said...

I can totally picture this and I am laughing!! Poor little guy!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture