While we were in Dallas we were trying to decide what to eat for dinner one night. B suggested Whataburger. K looked at me and asked how they keep the water in the burger. I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer her. We had to explain Whataburger not Waterburger.
Our trip to Dallas was fun. We didn't eat at the Rainforest but we went by to see where cousin S. got scared by the elephant when he was a baby. We swam and ate out a lot. We walked around the Gaylord Hotel and looked at all the sights. We even drove to Sanger in the flash flood and let the kids spend one night. We got to see Debbie (who believe it or not had never met J and hadn't seen K since she was 1!) I am glad to be home so I can catch up on laundry.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
I looove me some whataburger!
However I only eat it when in TX, what's up w/that?!
Miss ya!!
xo-j
Post a Comment