Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The Worst Day of K's Life
We were out eating and this couple kept looking at us. Finally I made eye contact with them and they asked me if my kids were twins. I said, "No they are 21 months apart." Their response was, "Oh he is older?" One glance at K and I could tell she was about to blow her top. So I smiled and explained she was older. The couple asked how old they were and I explained that K is 5 and J is 3. The woman let her mouth drop wide open and she said,"He is 3?" "He is very big for 3." He is tall for 3! The couple left the restaurant and K let loose. She ranted, "How could they ask if he is older!" "Can't they tell I am the oldest!" Her eyes filled up with tears and she was fuming for about an hour. I gladly welcome anyone who wants to say I look younger than I am but at her age I guess that is unacceptable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
Poor K. She totally look older. I will be sure to tell her that next time I see y'all!
Post a Comment