Sunday, August 31, 2008

2008-2009 School Year

K started school on the 13th of August but J just started and we have been concerned about his first day for a couple of years now. As I have said many times J. has the traits of a class clown. Well, I had to leave town on a family emergency and that put B in charge. The first day of school B goes to pick J up and the teacher says, "I need to talk to you." Not what you want to hear EVER but on the first day? The second day was much better! I hope this school thing continues to grow on him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA! Caleb got sent to the principal on the 3rd day of Kindergarten ;) What do you think of S.. Preschool? We saw Mrs. S at Target last week and Trenton was SO excited to see her and kept hugging her - you know what big deal that is for Trenton so it says a lot for Mrs. S. I hope J loves it!!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture