Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It has been a very busy summer!




Ok, we have been very busy this summer. It seems as though we have been home very little. After 5 vacations and school starting I think we are home for a while. Our first vacation was to Dumas to see Memaw and Pa then we went to Branson, MO and rode rides at Silver Dollar City, next to a house on the lake in Wimberley, TX. The next trip we took was to Disney and at that point I thought we were done but B. was leaving for a trip and 3 hours before leaving he said he was going empty and that we could go. So I packed for the kids and me and we went to Naples, FL. We got to stay in the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. We had so much fun! The hotel pools were very nice. There was a lazy river, a quiet pool (no kids allowed), a pool for swimming laps and the regular pool. These pictures were taken at our hotel.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture