First, I would like to update everyone on Keith. He has gone home and has a hospital bed in his house. Little by little Keith is able to move his arms. He brushed his own teeth today and that is an improvement. He still has no reflexes in his legs so please continue praying for him.
I had a suspicious mole removed last Tuesday. It was too large for the dermatologist to remove so I had to go to the plastic surgeon. I was not prepared for the extent of what the doctor would need to remove. He had to take out so much that the process took 45 minutes and I have 3 layers of stitches. I will receive results on the biopsy Tuesday at 4:30 so please pray that it is not cancerous.
On a lighter note...our son has kept us laughing lately. He told me that he use to "be a good song creator, but I am losing my songs." Spoken like a true musician.
The kids were reading one of B's emails from a friend and it had a curse word in it. K said, "that is a curse word." J said, "Is she talking in cursive?"
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
1 comment:
LOL to the kids - they are so funny.
I am glad Keith is doing a little better. That is so scary.
And I will be praying for your results. Let us know!
Post a Comment