K said, "Mom, when are we getting a dog?"
J responded, "I know when we are getting a dog. When dad dies!!"
I am literally asked every single day if the kids can have a dog and we keep saying one day they will have one. The thought of having another body that I am responsible for isn't too appealing.
Today K asked if we could go to the park to pick up trash for earth day. Her teacher is doing such a good job of teaching the kids how to go green. I feel like my kids have been very blessed with their teachers this year. J's teacher needs a spa gift card from us at the end of the year. She completely deserves it!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment