Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Prayer....and more adventures with J.

The latest news I have on Keith is that he is back in the hospital and is on a respirator. His Gullain Barre Syndrome attacked him again. I will update when I have more information.

I was trying to convince J that it was bedtime and he informed me that it was still daylight outside and it couldn't be bedtime. I said, "Well, look at the clock it is 8:06 and bedtime is 8:00." He said, "Well, sometimes the clock is just wrong!"

J and B were hanging out and J asked B if he had ever had coconut cream pie. B said he had eaten it a long time ago and asked how J knew about that type of pie. J said, "I really didn't know it was a kind of pie, but I just thought about the ingredients and thought it sounded like a good pie. So I made it up."

J keeps pottying in the bathroom floor so I asked how he is getting potty so far from the toilet and he said, "I like to stand as far as I can from the toilet and watch it try to shoot in the toilet. UGH!!!!!

I will say he keeps things interesting.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I will be praying for your friend Keith. How awful for him and his family to be dealing with this.

Oh and as far as your stories on J's antics, I have to say that last one makes me soooo glad I have girls! ;o)

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture