Monday, February 15, 2010

J's theory on creation and other random thoughts

This morning the kids and I were discussing how creation is the only way that makes sense as to how humans were created. J said, "Well, the reason God killed all the dinosaurs was he wanted to make humans and he knew he had to get rid of the dinosaurs first. God thought He might not have time to kill them one by one so he sent an asteroid to kill them so he could start making people."

J also told me my hair looked funny. I explained I had tucked it behind my ears. He said, "Well, your ears stick it out and it makes you look like a monkey. I don't like it that way."

J said, "I just can't believe that we have cousins who have the same Mema as us!"

I guess his mind is always working and he isn't afraid to say what he thinks. This may get him in trouble some day.

1 comment:

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

A Monkey!?!? That's too funny. What a smart little boy though... he does think alot.

How's Kamryn?

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture