Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweet little K.

Please join me in prayer for our little K. She has been very sick and is having tests run. The kids and I had the stomach virus and J and I got well after a few days. K did not. She continued to vomit and have diarrhea. I took her to the doctor and they gave her anti-nausea medicine. This worked some of the time but not always. I took her back to the doctor and they are now running tests. We should have some sort of results this coming week. She has lost weight and did not have any to lose. This illness has been going on for over 2 weeks. You can imagine her spirits are down after throwing up for 15 days. She asked today, "Could I die from this?" I feel so bad for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is awful. I will be praying for her. We missed you guys this morning...poor thing :(

Tanya said...

Keep us posted. I will certainly pray!!!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture