K has not vomited in 48 hours. This is a huge praise. We are thankful for each passing hour that she isn't sick. I still have not received a call from the doctor with test results.
I went to the doctor today and had my skin removal. I had a spot removed last month but the doctor called back and said they didn't get it all and needed to go deeper. So today was the second surgery. I go back in 10 days and have the stitches removed. The doctor is concerned about scarring and of course I don't want a large scar on my chest, but I would rather know that the precancerous growth was removed. A word of advice to those who have spots on their skin that they are concerned about; don't wait to go to the doctor, go now!!! I noticed my spot about 2 months ago and it was already moderately atypical.
Another praise: my ob/gyn called with my quad screening and my chances of having a baby with Downs was 1:104 due to my age and according to the blood work my chances are 1:2165. I go to the maternal fetal medicine doctor on February 24 so any prayers there would be appreciated. This month seems to be the month for going to the doctor for our family but God is good and he is healing us. Now I hope I am disciplined enough not to look when the doctor does the ultrasound. We are trying to wait until the baby is born to find out the sex. The 3 or 4-D ultrasound will probably give it away so I will have to be careful. Oh the temptation!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment