Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Flashing Lights

K. was turning our porch light and the lights on each side of our garage door on and off. She was saying, "Mom, why is nothing happening?" I explained that she was turning the lights on outside so she couldn't see them. About that time the phone rings and it is my next door neighbor and he says, "Your lights outside are flickering on and off. I think you may have a short." I explained about my children playing with the lights and we had a good laugh.
It reminded me of the commercial where the man is flipping the switch on and off and it is making the neighbors garage door open and close.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

These stories are so funny! Thanks for the laugh. I needed it this Monday morning!!

Tanya said...

These stories are so funny! Thanks for the laugh. I needed it this Monday morning!!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture