Thursday, March 1, 2007

Bad Words

B came home after being gone 2 weeks. We are glad he is back.
B bent down last night and J said, "Daddy, you have a boo boo on the top of your head."
I was already laughing because I knew where this was going. B said, "No, I don't." J said, "Look, it goes like this" and he traced the part of B's head where the hair is missing. By this time B had figured out that J was talking about his bald spot. We got to describe what bald meant.

Just a couple of days ago K came to me and said she heard a bad word on television and she told me they said someone was "bald". Isn't it funny how the word bald has made its rounds in our house this week. I wonder what the word of the week will be next week!

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture