Thursday, March 1, 2007
Mystery Solved
J has been saying, "dom it" which led us to believe that he had heard someone say that phrase often used when someone is angry. We don't say that in our house but I thought maybe he heard someone else say it or maybe he made up a new word that sounded like that lovely phrase. Anyway, I ask him where he heard that and he says he doesn't know but he loves the look on my face when he says it so it is repeated often. B was watching a cartoon with J today and he heard the cartoon say, "Donna, darlin'" with an accent and J said, "See, dom it." The case is solved. Now I can relax when he says it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment