Friday, March 9, 2007

K's Career Choice

K's teacher e-mailed me today and said she had overheard K. having a conversation with another student regarding what she wanted to be when she grew up. K. said, "I am going to be Cinderella at Disney World." The other child said, "You can't do that." K. said, "Yes, I can. When I get old enough the Cinderella they have right now will be too old to do it anymore." I told K. that her teacher had e-mailed me because she thought the conversation was funny. K. said, "And what was the funny part of that story?"


I leave for NY tomorrow. K. said, "Are you going to see Elf while you are there?" (For those of you who haven't seen the movie Elf it was set in NY.) I told her I didn't think I would see Elf while I was there and she said, "Well, if you do tell him I said hi."

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture