

Today I had to take K to school for her testing to see if she is ready for kindergarten. This seems a little backward since she has already started kindergarten but this is Oklahoma, right? Anyway, as we are leaving J decides to pick up a rock and throw it at the school. He not only hits the school but he hits the principal's office window. She came outside and said, "Is he practicing his throwing skills?" I apologized and she turned around and walked into the school. He has already made a name for himself and he doesn't start school for another 2 years.
This evening K had climbed up on the island in the kitchen which she often does. J asked her to come into the living room to put a puzzle together and she jumped off the island but her chin came down on the island and she bit into her lip. It made a big mess and luckily I was standing where I could grab her and I got her over the sink quickly. I called 3 neighbors before I found one at home. They came over and watched J while I took her for stitches. Needless to say B is out of the country.
1 comment:
Oh man girl!! I don't envy you. Sounds like you had one heck of a weekend. Hang in there. At least you guys can laugh!
Post a Comment