Thursday, August 30, 2007

J saw a pregnant man

Our family went to a restaurant in Tulsa. We were finishing up and J looked over with this look of shock on his face. He yelled, "That man is going to have a baby!" He pointed at a man sitting about 4 feet from us and the man weighed about 400 lbs. B grabbed J and walked out.

I had to take J to the doctor today because he has been getting this strange rash today. He has had really bad allergies for about a week and I have been trying to decide whether I should take him in. This rash was strange in that he had red spots on his body and then bumps would come up in the red spots. Within 20-30 minutes these patches would disappear and they would appear in another location. The doctor said not to worry about the rash and that it was probably hives. He did say J has a ear infection and a sinus infection.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture