Saturday, August 18, 2007
K got allergy tested
I took K. back to the doctor to recheck her ears and they still had fluid on them. The doctor recommended for the second time that we do some allergy testing. I agreed this time and had only been declining because I knew how hard it would be to draw blood from the girl that attacks me when she gets shots. The nurse came in and held her arm while I held her legs and other arm. The doctor drew the blood while K. was screaming, "What is it going to feel like?" She screamed this about 10 times over and over. When we finally left she said, "You should have told me what they were going to do because I was scared." I am so glad that is over! We should have results this Wed. I am hoping she won't be allergic to eggs like me. I will certainly have to learn new recipes. Our brave girl can finally laugh about it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment