Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trip to Branson

We just got back from Branson. We had a great time once we got there. We left late on Tues because B had to drive in from Dallas before we could leave. Then we finally got off and it was raining really hard. I drove and was in Tulsa getting on the highway when my car decided to not have any power and I couldn't get over 40 mph. We drove back home and unloaded the Tahoe and put everything in B's car. Next, we took my car to the shop and dropped it off and off we went again.

While at the hotel the kids swam many times with B. One time B had K. swim to him and she was doing so good. B. was watching her and then he heard a gurgling sound and looked over and J was under water with his eyes open looking at him. B pulled him out of the water and J. was crying and choking. He looked B and said, "I didn't drained." B asked what he said and J said, "I didn't drained because I am a good boy." He was saying he didn't drown because he is a good boy.

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture