Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The frustration mounts
This has been a really hard week. B has been gone since early Saturday morning and things have been very out of sorts lately. I will try to put this nicely...J has been very active lately. He got mad at me for telling him no when he demanded I bring his "hairplanes" in to the living room so he could play with them. I explained he could get them if he wanted them bad enough. He walked over to the wall where the door bell is and kicked it so hard that the case for the doorbell fell into the floor. I took him to time out and he decided to take his night light and knock a little hole in his wall. All of this is after I took him to pick up K from school and he unbuckled his seat belt and started running around in the back of the Tahoe. I thought about taking him to the police station and having a policeman talk to him about car safety and I probably will next time (hopefully there won't be a next time!) Today K and J decided it would be fun to take a black ink pen and write or color in our white trim around the windows in the living room. After cleaning that up I went in to my bathroom to find soapy hand prints all over the mirror and the sink filled with water and a wet towel in the sink. J also decided to remove his clothes and take a red ink pen and draw all over himself. Let's put it this way, he has tattoos in places I didn't know a person could have tattoos. Any grandparents ready for a visit??????????? It sounds like I don't spend any time with my kids but the second I fold a load of laundry or decide to clean a room they move to the other room and get in trouble. I am very blessed to be their mommy but I am so tired right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
2 comments:
Oh man do I feel your pain! I love being a mommy, but there sure are times when it gets you down. Hang in there mom! This too shall pass : )
I'm so sorry, Kelly! I admire your patience! I think I'd be locked up in a mental hospital by now. Your kids are very sweet but they have moments just like everyone else's kids. I'd be glad to watch them for you soon so you can have a break!
Post a Comment