

We are back from Disney and getting ready for a 6th birthday party. The kids loved Disney although they wanted to be carried most places. It was in the high 90's and we were all sweating and tired. Poor B. had to carry a backpack and at times 2 kids. K. is not afraid of any of the rides but J. is another story. He was afraid to ride any ride that dropped straight down. He would see the drop and refuse to get on the ride. There was a roller coaster that was meant for children and he reluctantly got in line. When we got up to the front and it was our time to get on he refused. The girls working let him stand to the side and they told him it wasn't that bad and that she would "push the slow button." He agreed to ride the next time so K and I got to ride again. When we were getting off the roller coaster J looked at me and said, "That wasn't too bad but I am NOT riding it again. Only once!!" The girls gave him stickers and he was happy.
K loved eating dinner with the princesses. Cinderella, her 2 step sisters and the wicked step mother were walking around as people ate. We got pictures of the kids with each of the characters.
2 comments:
How fun! Mine are dressed in princess garb as I type. I hope to go to Disney in a few years when they are both big enough to enjoy it!
I am glad you all had so much fun! And LOL to J...I think that will be Paige this time! See you tonight :)
Post a Comment