Thursday, July 17, 2008

K lost tooth #2

Last night I pulled K's second tooth. The tooth fairy came and left her a journal with the tooth fairies picture on it. Inside there was a message from the tooth fairy that read: I heard you say that you wished I had left you a doll the other night when I came to your house. I thought of a better idea. I found this journal and had my picture put on the front cover (there was a picture of a fairy on front). I thought you could write me a note every time you lose a tooth and I will write you a note in the journal when I come to pick up your tooth. I think this idea is much better than a doll. I wanted to tell you that you are very pretty even when you are sleeping. Please take care of your teeth and brush them well at least twice a day. Love, The Tooth Fairy

No comments:

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture