Monday, July 7, 2008

A Summer of Firsts




K and J are taking swimming lessons and they are doing so well. K went off the diving board for the first time and J is really learning a lot. The teacher used J as an example today.
K lost her first tooth and is about to lose another tooth any day. She was so excited about it. It is wonderful to see the excitement in her eyes. The tooth fairy in our town gives a toy and money and the money doesn't mean too much. The toys are much more exciting. By the way, we thought we were going to learn what the tooth fairy does in the Texas Panhandle but unfortunately we didn't get to find out. Lucky tooth fairy. We leave for vacation on Wednesday so I will need to find out what the tooth fairy does when we are on the road and there are no stores nearby. This tooth fairy must do lots of thinking.

1 comment:

Christy R said...

Oh man! I forgot to bring my camera today so I could get pics of the girls together! I guess you'll just have to go to lessons tomorrow and be a day late on your vacation ;-)

"A" started crying today when she got off the phone with KP. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "KP is leaving for vacation! I'll miss her!" So we'll be looking forward to your return ;-)

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture