Monday, July 7, 2008

What are our kids learning?

B doesn't have the typical job by any means. Those of you who know him know that he gets many perks. These perks include playing golf at the most lavish courses, eating at restaurants with the most amazing gourmet cuisine, scuba diving, sight seeing and the list goes on. He comes home and tells the kids about his "work". I think J. has a complete misunderstanding of what work really is. Tonight he said that he wants to have a man's job. I asked him what he thought a man's job was. He said, "Well, you get to play golf and swim." I had to explain that most jobs don't allow time for these extras and that you actually have to work when you have a job.

2 comments:

6 Happy Hearts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
6 Happy Hearts said...

I'm w/J, I want his daddy's job ; )
Hope ya'll are having a wonderful time on vacay!!

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture