Today J. has been making us laugh. He is VERY determined to not be potty trained. I had him sit on the potty and he actually went and I said,"J, you are such a big man." He said, "Then do I get a computer like Daddy?"
He also got in trouble for doing something B. had warned him not to do and B. said, "J, I told you not to do that." J. turned and said, "Then why did I do it?"
He is quite the comedian.
We took K. to Walmart to use her Christmas gift cards to buy gifts and she told J. she would buy him something but it had to cost $1, $2 or $3 but nothing more. She finally picked out 2 movies that were on clearance so she could buy more gifts later. Aunt B. I can hear you saying, "She is like her mother." When B. and I were kids and we would be given a piece of candy I would save mine and B. would eat hers right then. When she finished eating hers she would cry and say I saved mine just to make her want it.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
J and his airplane
Captain J.
Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture
No comments:
Post a Comment