Monday, January 15, 2007

Still shut in the house

Here it is on Monday and we are still in the house. All you Moms will understand how bad it is when I tell you that my 4 year old is grounded from the television and we can't go outside. If this ice doesn't clear soon I may hire a snow plow to come clean a path for me to go to the shopping center or at least Walmart. This morning J. told me he would take a bath but I couldn't use soap or shampoo on him. I know God did not intend on Mom's being shut in the house for days and days with their 2 and 4 year olds especially when the 4 year old refuses to sleep in her own bed. B. please come home! Just 6 more days to go.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wish I was there =(

J and his airplane

J and his airplane
Captain J.

Pajama Day

Pajama Day
K posing for pajama day picture